GSC advice to gurdwaras
- UK Sikh peer calls for UN observers to monitor Delhi protest.
- Punjabi Press release regarding farmer agitation India
- Can India really be called a democracy ? Lord Singh of Wimbledon’s raised concerns today regarding the current situation in India, where farmers are protesting against controversial agricultural legislation. Lord Singh made the following contribution on the Democracy Summit debate in the House of Lords:
- Will the UK Government respect the Human Rights of Farmers in India? Lord Singh of Wimbledon’s has again raised the question of farmers protesting in India, asking the government if any future trade deal will respect the human rights of farmers already reeling from new controversial laws to dictate commodity prices ? Lord Singh made the following contribution on the Withdrawal Agreement Update statement in the House of Lords:
- H.S. Phoolka – Modi Government Should Take back Farmer Laws.